8.31.2014

Just Listen.

You know what's great about Jesus?

He's always listening. Literally always. He hears every prayer, every complaint, every laugh and every cry.

You know what else is great about Him? Jesus doesn't get angry when I forget to listen for Him to speak to me.

This morning I woke up to get ready for church and wrote a prayer in my journal asking Jesus to speak to me today about whatever He's been wanting to tell me lately. I was going to make sure I was intentional on listening for Him.

I get to church, expecting whatever message is preached to be what Jesus was wanting to tell me but instead I get a note from my sweet friend Genn. Genn is special because she is so obedient. When she feels like she's heard something from Jesus about someone she always let's them know what He said. I'm so thankful for that, because today Jesus spoke to me through Genn.

Sometimes all we need to do is be intentional on listening because Jesus is just waiting to speak.


No comments:

Post a Comment